EC事業者向けサービス検索

JR Distributing Solutions LLC

サービス概要

JR Distributing Solutions LLC pioneers in 3PL with a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to precision, efficiency, and added-value services.

Specializing in kitting, labeling, and prep work, we ensure meticulous handling from storage to delivery.

ロケーション

Texas Richland Hills, アメリカ合衆国

提供言語

英語

サービス内容

国際配送 FBAの準備 配送(FBA)代行

レビュー

Saiviahn S.
2024年4月24日

These guys get my shoes and apparel prepped within a couple of days and their prices are lower than most Prep Centers.

They also have some products available for wholesale. I've purchased 3 different ASIN's and they're all doing pretty well.

https://prepcenter.com/p/215f106c-7932-4509-a47c-c152079cc910

Eric G
2023年9月19日

ATTENTION SELLERS!!! This prep center is the REAL deal. Their turnaround time has never been greater than 48 hours.

My stuff is sent out the same day 98% of the time and the other 2% is the next day. I'm doing roughly 3k units a month with wholesale and sending shipments there once a week, which I'd consider a pretty solid volume and they handle it like it's nothing. Communication is 10/10 and one of my favorite things is they send updates and pictures of the process.

The owner JR is a great guy who's very intelligent and has a great warehouse system and keeps his employees in check making sure their work quality is up to his standards.

Another great thing is that JR mentioned to me (and I truly believe) that they want to remain a small, but efficient PC and 3PL center. Best PC out there imo! Worked with them for 3 1/2 months now and never had a hiccup.

https://prepcenter.com/p/215f106c-7932-4509-a47c-c152079cc910

Gabriel T
2023年9月14日

As a business owner, JR Distributing Solutions has been an absolute game-changer for my company. Their 3PL and e-commerce fulfillment program are second to none. They offer a personalized, hands-on approach, ensuring my needs are met.

Communication is impeccable, and their comprehensive services cover everything from warehousing to customization, simplifying my logistics.

JR Distributing Solutions has significantly improved my operations and allowed me to focus on business growth. They're the partner you need for a successful, stress-free fulfillment experience.

https://prepcenter.com/p/215f106c-7932-4509-a47c-c152079cc910

無料ではじめる

お気軽にご連絡ください。

無料製品トライアル・デモ
導入・運用サポート
費用見積もり
コンサルティング
データの移管支援
ソフトウェア開発