This site is for informational purpose only and does not constitute the solicitation of any transaction of crypto assets or any other assets. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on our website. Any logos or other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and do not imply our endorsement.
By using the Sanka ("Service" or "Services"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Sanka reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
These Terms are a binding contract between you and Sanka. You must agree to and accept all of the Terms, or you don’t have the right to use the Services.
Your use of the Services in any way means that you agree to all of these Terms, and these Terms will remain in effect while you use the Services.
You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not contribute content to the Service or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else;
- Violates any law or regulation;
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, or otherwise objectionable;
- Jeopardizes the security of your account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services;
- “Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services.
A violation of any of the foregoing is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Services.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Support is only provided via emails.
- You understand that the Company uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, or violate any party’s intellectual property or their Terms of Services.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any of our customers, Company employees or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Copyright and Content Ownership
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Service, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.